Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

I was born and raised in Mobile Alabama. I grew up with two older sisters and one little brother. I joined the Army Reserves right out of high school to get a change in scenery. shortly after finishing my training i deployed to Iraq in 2011-2012 for one year. while spending two years bouncing from state to state with the army i found a passion for traveling, although i enjoy traveling outside the military to safer and more fun places i have seen a lot and am glad i joined. it gave me tools so that i could further my education and do the things i love to do. i recently married my girlfriend of five years who is from Croatia and also shares my passion for traveling and seeing other different places. Together we have been to Mexico, Jamaica, Croatia, Germany, Bosnia, and Serbia.

i want to enter the field of education because i love history and the story of how we became who we are and how the events from the past correlate with current events. being an educated i can share my love for history and help others pursue their goals and dreams as well. Also having the best part of hunting season off and most of the summer off is a definite plus. although the money will not be amazing i will love what i do and not be stuck in a miserable work routine 365 days a year.

here are a few pictures of my passions and hobbies. Sail boat in JamaicaMe and my wife in JamaicaME standing Guard on Patrol in IraqMe and freinds infront of temple in IraqMe and my wife in GermanyMe and wife swimming in CroatiaMe holding a sea urchin in MexicoMe in Mexico at Myan RuinsMe holding The Buck i shot

1 comment: